Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9th Dog toys


Chloe says, "I'll share AJ's duck with you Noah!"

I don't know what it is about dog toys but if there's one in the room Noah will army crawl so fast to it. Chloe's stick toy makes him crawl the most. Whatever motivates him I guess. :)

I need to toot my own mommy-horn for a second. Noah had a wonderful night last night, sleeping in his crib throughout the night, only waking once to eat and once for binkie when he heard Daddy leaving for work at 5:35. We had an absolutely perfect day today, quite a few nice old ladies (we live very close to a 55+ community) commented on how cute and happy he was at the grocery store and he went down for both naps perfectly. After a quick bath tonight he happily went to sleep. Days like today make me feel like a one darn good mama! :) Fingers crossed for another great night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment