Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31st Happy New Year!

First day of the year and last day of the year:

What a difference a year makes!


2011 was quite a year for us, its been amazing to watch our little man grow. We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of our family in just 6 short weeks and seeing what 2012 has in store for us. We'd like to wish everyone a healthy and happy new year!!


I didn't quite meet the 365 challenge, came up about 20 posts short but all in all I'm very glad I did the blog. I plan on continuing it, but not daily. I'm hoping for 3 or 4 times a week to keep up with his growth and fun new learning developments.

I'm definitely going to do a blog for Connor's first year of life, I'll post a link once he makes his arrival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment