Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4th Baby '83!

Ignore the lack of make up but I really wanted to make sure I had a picture of me in this "Baby 83" shirt. I meant to get a picture of me wearing it with Noah but I never did. My mom wore this same shirt when she was pregnant with me! :)

We were cracking up, Noah kept scooching back to try to sit on my lap but there really isn't enough room for him anymore. He ended up just kind of standing and leaning against me to snuggle. Too funny.


In other news, Noah did GREAT walking today! He walked the length of the room more than a few times and had a big smile on his face the whole time. We stopped by the new house to give Daddy time to finish building the tv stand and Noah grabbed a small piece of it and purposely walked across the room to give it James. It was so stinking sweet!

1 comment:

  1. sis, those are great pics with you in that shirt. wow. priceless. and Noah is gonna be such a great daddy and mommy helper. cant wait to be a weekly part of the action, or more if i live close enough. he is growing so fast. and cant wait to meet little bro Connor!! :)

    ReplyDelete