Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back to school

I went back to work this week. I so afraid it would be really hard getting the boys to Grandma's and getting to school on time, but actually it hasn't been bad at all. Connor wakes up usually around the time I'm doing my make up and we have a nice chat while I finish getting ready, and I pull Noah out of bed still sleeping and its so sweet how he keeps his head on my shoulder all the way out to the car.  The boys and I are very lucky to have such a wonderful Grandma who will get them dressed and give Noah some yummy breakfast. Since I'm only working part time, I'm back by lunch time. I pump while Noah's eating lunch and then we're home in time for Noah to go down for his nap in his own bed. Works out pretty great actually! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment