Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2nd Sleep habits

Noah is almost getting too big for his bassinet.
I'm not sure exactly how old he was in the picture on the left, but I know he was less than 2 weeks old. (Thank goodness I figured out how to turn on the date stamp on my camera a few weeks after he was born.)
He really likes the vibrate feature on the bassinet so I'm not sure what we're going to do when it is time to move him to the pack and play. He won't go into his room until he is sleeping through the night - no sense in walking across the house to nurse every two hours. I hope that his sleep habits improve soon; he was such a good sleeper when he was younger, sleeping 12 hours only waking to eat once but now he wakes up often. I'm hoping it is just due to a growth spurt.
But really, our time together at night is so peaceful, and he falls right back to sleep so I can't complain. :)

I included this picture just because I think it is the first picture I have where you can actually see his neck.

Noah loves looking at himself

No comments:

Post a Comment