Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!! (and 2010 year in review)

It's officially 2011!

James and I agreed that 2010 was the best year we've had so far, thanks to the birth of our son Noah. He had only been an outside baby for the last 4 months of the year but we spent the entire first three quarters of it preparing for, thinking, talking, and dreaming about his arrival. And since I knew I was pregnant with him from December 8th 2009 - on, I can pretty much say that the year 2010 was all about him for me. I'm pretty sure that the years ahead will be all about him in our eyes too, and of course including future little ones...

2010 was also a great year with family and friends. My sister was able to visit us twice, to celebrate Noah with us and to spend Christmas with the whole family. Our good friends Tommy and Tish welcomed their beautiful baby girl, Jaylin, into the world in February and my best friend Ashley got married in June. We are so thankful for our wonderful friends and family and we love spending time with them as much as we can.

Speaking of 2010, I thought I'd do a 'quick' picture recap of the year:
(all pictures can be clicked on to make them larger, just use back arrow on browser to return to blog)

So technically these two pictures were from 2009, yes, but we're expecting!









Tish's baby shower
I'm 10 weeks pregnant Ashley's bachelorette









Our maternity pictures were lots of fun.




















7 months pregnant at Ashley & Blair's wedding









Ready to pop!


August 20th, 2010 - The day our son brightened our world.




More from August/September:

Noah's first bath




His newborn pictures, which I adore (10 days old)









October







November
I wore the "Keep on Rolling" onesie when I was a baby!




December











Noah and his BFF Jaylin playing together

Noah and possible future baby mama Hayden (just kidding) playing on New Year's Eve


Phew! So that was my 'quick' photo summary of our 2010.

Stay tuned for more pictures from the day and life of Noah James.
We hope you have a very happy 2011, filled with love and laughter!
Karen, James & Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment