Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st We're expecting!

........to get groans at my lame attempt at an APRIL FOOL'S joke.



The real April Fool is me for failing to take a picture today. Sad face.


Noah played an April Fool's joke of his own by napping for a total of one hour today (he usually naps for around four) which resulted in him going down for the night at 7:30 today. Fingers crossed this doesn't mean a rough night ahead.
We've been tracking Noah's sleeping and napping patterns for the last few days, I really need to help him get onto a consistent schedule. I've read both Dr. Ferber's Cry It Out method and the No Cry Sleep Solution (which I'm leaning much more towards, I just can't stomach the thought of him crying unnecessarily) and both say consistency is key. Noah has been anything but consistent lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment