Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3rd Noah the foodie

~Noah did a new trick today, as I was carrying my breakfast plate to the counter Noah looked at it from in the jumper across the room, opened his mouth and said, "ahh" like he does when he is waiting for a spoonful. Too cute.

~We took lunch to Daddy at work today. James was apparently very excited. lol

~Noah watched his very first movie today! Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who, he was mesmerized, but we only got through about half when Daddy got home and changed it to the Giants game. We'll watch the rest tomorrow. I love that book, such a great message: "A person is a person, no matter how small."

~Noah had peas (Gerber) for the first time today, I was shocked to see he didn't hate them, he ate the whole little tub. I thought they were disgusting. Noah is becoming quite the little sitter, if you click on the picture to make it bigger you can see his tongue poking out hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment