Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4th who whooo


I think this Owl hat is ADORABLE but James....does not....Too bad. It was purchased online and I'm not going to ship it back. :)

~*~*~*~ Speaking of fun purchases, I am very, very excited to say that I will be getting a new camera in the near future. Thanks in large part to the very generous birthday monies I was given by Papa Jim and Nama Barb and Grandma and Papa Ray and our cashed in change jar. I've been wanting a 'big girl' camera for years now and I am proud to say I will be the happy new owner of a Canon Rebel XS sometime this week. Hopefully the adjustment period won't be that long, from the extensive research I have done it is the most beginning photographer friendly DSLR camera.

So expect some professional looking changes to the blog pretty soon! I am SO excited. I anticipate some lost sleep scouring the user manual and online how-to guides! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment